Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Hicks n Chicks - "Country Hip Hop"

I have had the idea to do some kind of line dancing animation for awhile and from what I saw on a "Country Hip Hop" video by Diane Horner I'm pretty excited.  Easily in animating a dance, you can cycle the animation (like a walk) and it's well worth your time and effort.

 I could easily see Uncle Berry and Sunny doing . . .

"The Vaudville" - "Scissors" - "Two-step" - "Twist"- "Scissors"- "Window Washer"- "The Running Man"- "The Pigeon" - "Basketball" - "Running Man Hip Hop and Roll" - "Country Rolls" - "The Cowboy Hip Hop" - "Country Running Man" and of course "The Roger Rabbit".

I just need a "Slow Motion" film of the dancers Heidi, T.J., Susan, Jamie from the video and I am ready to do some Rotoscope Country Hip Hop work!!

No comments: