Saturday, October 03, 2009

I remember this was one of my favorite commercials with the guy who plays 'Thurston Howl the Third' doing the voice.
This would be a hard sell.
One color and a great cartoon with a great message.
The tasty-freeze with chocolate on top really grabbed me. How funny it would be to see them being eaten in a cartoon.
This Acey Bird would be funny on rotisserie!
Limited color with black and white really jumps out at you.

Interesting way they approached the nose. Makes you want to buy the product.
These are always kind of creepy, hamabalism.
I really like this bunny, can not remember what colors or why but it's a memorable image.
This dog, like the cat make you want to buy the product! Little Rascals era, Petey.
I bought this book called "Meet Mr. Product". It's a small book full of fun designs for products, mostly food. I flipped when I saw this Carl's Jr. logo with the shoes. I remember staring at this image for hours while sucking down a chocolate shake and having a cheese burger and fries.

You are probably thinking this guys a junk food junky. Actually I am a cartoon junky. I love these simple cartoon images that take me right out of hell and send me to heaven. Note the off register print in red and no other color. Extreme minimalist style.

1 comment:

Chris Sobieniak said...

I really like this bunny, can not remember what colors or why but it's a memorable image.

It should be, I remember it well! I just bought a loaf today at the store!